ITPeter
ITPeter,
30970729

Pixma Pro 9000 Mk II. This is printing with a strong magenta

Customer Question

Pixma Pro 9000 Mk II. This is printing with a strong magenta cast, which I cannot rectify. I have cleaned the nozzles, re-aligned them and changed the printer head but the problem persists. The machine is not responding to instructions for colour adjustment or management in Easy Photo Print Pro (both of which are working on screen). So,there seems to be a failure in the information received at the print head. Can you make any suggestions please.
Jim
Category: Printers
Expert:  ITPeter replied 12 months ago.

Hi Jim,

My name is*****'ll be happy to assist with your Canon Pixma printer question today.

As you have already changed the print head the only other possibility is that you are using an incorrect print driver, and it is sending the incorrect information to the printer. This would also explain why it is not responding to colour management instructions.

Have you tried installing the latest print driver from the Canon website for your computer's operating system?

http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_pro_series/pixma_pro9000_mark_ii.aspx

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------