Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can't get my ESP C110 printer to print it copies ok but

Customer Question

I can't get my ESP C110 printer to print it copies ok but when I come to print it shows a black line with two white strips in the middle
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kodak ESP C110 5years approx
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: no sure been in hospital 12 weeks so only back now
Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've tested my connections
Category: Printers
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that number is ***** or landline***********

I am not available for phone call , i am opting out opening your question to other experts.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.