Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Will not print in colour or black and Assistant: What's the

Customer Question

will not print in colour or black and white
Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: XP442 epsom
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just started
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Have replaced cartridges with new ones
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please