Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am trying to download MG3650 printer on my computer and so

I am trying to download MG3650 printer on my computer and so far I cannot find where to download it
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Cannon MG3650
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP Laptop, not sure
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Some weeks I have uninstalled the printer a week ago so I could restart then I came into problems
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: \not that I know, I didn't set up the printer in the start and now the person lives the other end of England to me.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
10
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 months ago.

OK; please open up the following link now:

https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3650.aspx?type=drivers&language=EN&os=WINDOWS%2010%20(64-bit)

Scroll down and download the full driver and software package listed on the page. Open/run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install your printer accordingly.

This should do it. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

And, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you.