Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a hp officejet 6700 printer. recently changed my

Customer Question

i have a hp officejet 6700 printer. recently changed my wireless router. neither the iPad or iphones can use AirPrint facility and every time i want to print from my mac i have the connect the printer to the network again. read through various forum posts but not able to solve issue
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

What is the make and model of the router?