Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a paper jam Assistant: What's the exact make and

I have a paper jam
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: CANON MG 5650 About 18 months
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Toshiba. I need to find where the rear release is first
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I loaded the paper and it grabbed sewveral sheets at once
Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I loaded the paper but it grabbedthe lot

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

You can watch the video from the link below for the instructions to remove the jammed paper and let me know, how it goes for you?

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MG5600%20series/EN/UF/movie/mg5600-07-1/video-player.html