Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an HP Photosmart 5510 e-all-in-one-Series printer

I have an HP Photosmart 5510 e-all-in-one-Series printer which works very well, except when I try to copy a document or photo, the print comes out with parallel stripes all over it. Can I do something to does it mean a new Printer?. Please do not be too technical,as I am in my 90th year.
Thank you for your help.J Lambert (mrs)
ps I always use HP cartridges.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, follow the instructions listed under Step 1 and 2.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-photosmart-5510-e-all-in-one-printer-series-b111/5053904/model/5053905/document/c05337009

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Shefin