Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an "Scan Unit Open or Exit Paper Jam" caused by

Customer Question

I have an "Scan Unit Open or Exit Paper Jam" caused by labels. I think there's a bit of the sheet still in the printer but I can't see it anywhere. I've opened the back to remove the rest of the sheet (so I'm not asking how to open the back). I've looked up the instructions and it seems I need to actually access the roller underneath the control panel (part of the "black stack" on top, and indeed diagrams show someone doing this. Yet there seems to be no way of lifting this - no release button etc. How can I resolve this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

What is the make/model of your printer?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Hi Josh, sorry - this answer was too late - I'd found other solutions elsewhere. I now see that I've been billed £33 for nothing (which is not the first time this has happened with Just Answer) - please can you refund my account immediately. Thanks