Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a MFCJ6920DW Brother. I want to scan A4 LANDSCAPE

Customer Question

I have a MFCJ6920DW Brother .I want to scan A4 LANDSCAPE documents so that they fill the page AND appear on screen the correct way up .I was able to do this but fiddled with the A3 short cuts and now cannot!Please explain in simple language.***** ***** ***@******.*** mob ***********
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 15 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you,

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The computer and printer have a wireless connection . The computer is a Dell CD65011 with a Dell 23 Monitor
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 14 days ago.

Thank you. Can you please open the Brother Utilities > ControlCenter program / option, then configure / setup customer scan there and adjust the settings you want, such as the Document Size to A4, etc., then scan and check?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 days ago.