Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

The printout is unreadable. The print is very light and the

The printout is unreadable. The print is very light and the font has changed. There is enough ink
Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson xp-415, 3 years old
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MacBook Air via wi-fi. OS X el captain
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 3 months ago (not used much). Before the language on the little screen was one that we did not understand. We restarted everything and it was English again.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Restart. Put new ink cartridges.
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I cleaned the nozzle heads and it works now. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.