KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Canon Pixma MG6581 printer - suddenly has a red dot against

Canon Pixma MG6581 printer - suddenly has a red dot against the default on my iMac and cannot connect to printer. Wifi is working on the printer. Please can someone assist me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is your printer connected to the WiFi?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Kamil - thank you for responding. Yes my printer is connected to Wifi

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is fine

Unfortunately, I am not available for the call , i will opt out and open your request to other experts.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear KamilAnwar1 - your sudden opt out was unexpected and unprofessional. You have been paid from my credit Card. I will instruct my Bank to cancel. I shall also cancel the other payment taken from my credit card. As far as 7 days free trial goes - Just Answer has taken payment day 1 - which is not 7 days free trial. Very disappointed. I shan't use this service again.

Refund is no issues, you can request that by mailing***@******.***. However, i cannot assist over the phone but i can connect remotely to your computer and assist. I opted out because you requested a phone call. Do you want me to go ahead and fulfill the remote request with the remote service by connecting to your computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I shall e.mail support. I will let them know what occurred. You asked me both questions to which I replied "fine". You chose to opt out without explanation. I don't why you bothered answering to me. Then you gained a fee! When you clearly opted out. What a waste of time and energy. I am feeling very let down. So unprofessional
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ruined my Sunday that is for sure

I apologise for the confusion but when i opt out (i don't get paid for it). On my screen and from your screen, the request came through as a Phone Call which is why i assumed that you wanted a phone call not a remote service.

I am still available and i can help you now if you want via remote.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please do not bother me, I am very upset
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My Bank confirmed that two payments have been charged to my account. I am seriously not happy! I have mailed your support team to advise the communications. I have asked my Bank to cancel both payments.