Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer canon maxify MB2155 is showing error code 6000

Customer Question

my printer canon maxify MB2155 is showing error code 6000 after a paper jam. I have cleared the jam, but the code persists and it won't clear. I can't continue to print. I have turned the machine off and on again. It still shows error code 6000. I need to clear this prompt and continue printing. Thanks Yvonne
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please