Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

PIXMA MG 6350 printer. Dear Sirs, I hope you can help

Customer Question

PIXMA MG 6350 printer.
Dear Sirs,I hope you can help because I love my printer !
Has decided to not print Top of screen shows B200. Tell me to switch of unplug and it needs to be repaired .
Last week I had very poor quality bands on the print ed sheets and within the bands fuzzy not clear printing . All inks full and had carried out deep clean etc
Yours in hopeful expectation , Faithfully , Paul Dyson
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 25 days ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Error B200 means the print head voltage or temperature is not normal. The Print head could be defective.... but first, try these solutions below (as in some case this is a false error)

1. Turn OFF Power

2. Open the print head bay (as though you were about to change inks)

3. Turn ON power

4. Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left and let it go past half way

5. Before print carriage reaches left hand side (but after going halfway across) shut the cover.

6. Leave the Printer turned on
Try this 3-4 times