Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

0x6100002e error message - how do I fix it please OfficeJet

0x6100002e error message - how do I fix it please OfficeJet X 575 pro
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Turned off. Will wait

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
switched back on - do you want me to try and print something?

yes please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It worked! Thank you. What caused the problem?

your most welcome!

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.