Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP Deskjet 2540.I have upgraded my BT internet to Infinity

Customer Question

HP Deskjet 2540.I have upgraded my BT internet to Infinity and cannot get printer to accept new router.Jim Carruthers
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 month ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I will help with you question. How are you trying to connect the printer to the router?Did you hold the wireless button on the printer for a few seconds and then press and hold the wps button on the router.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
tried that
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 month ago.

​Is the printer near to the router? When you press the WPS buttons do the lights flash on the router and the printer?