Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon Mg5550 not responding Assistant: Has your Canon done

Customer Question

Canon Mg5550 not responding
Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No. 4 Years?
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: P C with Windows 10
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Google Home activated
Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Trouble shooter say device not detected. Printer connected by USB but tried to connect by wireless so Wi Fi light is now also glowing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

This sounds like the printer and computer have lost its connection settings.

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't understand already paid £18 for your help are you now asking me for another £21 ??

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.