Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Scanned documents do not appear in e mail on computer which

Customer Question

Scanned documents do not appear in e mail on computer which has windows 10 installed . it has always worked when scanned to mail. Any ideas how to fix. I do not have a disc to reinstall can youn get one for me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jess replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. How do you access your email account to send and receive emails? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox?
  2. Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or the Mail app?
  3. What email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess