Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

How do I change a cartridge on the Canon Pixma MG6851? Can I

Customer Question

How do I change a cartridge on the Canon Pixma MG6851?Can I use a Kodak cartridge instead of a Canon one?Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

No you cannot use a Kodak cartridge, it needs to be the right cartridge for that printer.

Do you have the correct cartridge there?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No,I shall have to go to buy one now I know I cannot use a Kodak one .
I do not know how to access the installed cartridge as this printer is secondhand and came without instructions.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

To replace the cartridges, you can follow the instructions here

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/MG6800%20series/EN/BG/bg-ink1000.html

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit