carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have just bought a PicoPix Projector. When a picture comes

Customer Question

I have just bought a PicoPix Projector. When a picture comes on screen I understand the Brightness selection but what do the other selections do please ? Also I have a video film on my computer will this project because I can hear the sound but cannot see the person speaking. The projector displays still pictures only.
Category: Projectors
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.
HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help you with your question.

Please could you send me the model number of your projector?

The projector should work as a monitor normally what you can see on the screen of your computer the projector will project.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The Model Number of my PicoPix projector is PPX2055

Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Have you installed the software?

I have had a look and the manual is useless and I have not used that projector before so I don't think I can help much.

If you could send me a photo of the setting or describe the screen to me I will try and help.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have installed the software OK and the picture for stills is OK. However when playing back a video the picture projected is a series of short still shots like an animated film.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry for the delay I have been trying to find a solution to your problem but I am drawing a blank, I have never come across this before and I cannot find anything to suggest you try.

I will opt out and see if anyone else has any ideas. If I do find anything I will message you.