Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Technician
Experience:  4 Years of experience in DLP, LCD, and SXRD projection systems.
17251986

I have replaced the lamp in an Epson

Customer Question

I have replaced the lamp in an Epson LCD projector, Model number EMP 810UG. The lamp still won't light. What do I do? As there is power going to the projector any advice on how to conduct other checks?
Category: Projectors
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** do continue your search for an answer. I have no trouble waiting for a reply.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Tom Gallagher
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Are these the steps you used to replace it?
http://www.fixyourdlp.com/2013/03/03/replace-the-epson-emp-810ug-projector-lamp/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FAO Freddy and Customer Care. Freddy, I did follow all the steps you outlined on the link. there seems to be no current at the electric terminals that connect to the bulb.
Customer Care, I came on to your site and it clearly stated that the fee for asking the question that I emailed to 'Just Answer' was 37c. When the bank statement came back I was charged €37. This is unacceptable.
Tom Gallagher.