Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My sister and her husband were buying a house ,on the day they

Customer Question

My sister and her husband were buying a house ,on the day they exchange contracts my sister had a accident she was in a coma and could not complete on contracts all the money was in my sisters name , she has now passed away . The people they were buying from have now insisted on taking the deposit money , is the anyway to prevent this under the circumstances
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
I am so sorry for your loss.
When was the scheduled Completion Date?
Claire
Expert:  marias-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

(http://www.justanswer.co.uk/property-law/7f9ft-sister-husband-buying-house-on-day.html).

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.