Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

we have just been through a osmonsmend ? sorry who declined

Customer Question

we have just been through a osmonsmend ? sorry who declined our complaint in his comments he has said things that arnt true forwich i know are not true and has made us out to be gold diggers and this is far from that we just want justice but can we get it
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question. I will try to help with this.

What is the complaint in respect of?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FORJOMO1972 we wanted to move back in 2006 we went with a finacial adviser that we had dealt with befor but this time he arranged a intrest only morgage he never gave us any advise about it we never recived no information apart from the mogage centre and by then it was too late as our byers wanted to move in but the worst thing was that he aranged it for ten years and never told us we found out a year in with the morgage then one day a ipp phone call a man said he could help i had to give him 99 pound upfront and he would expect a outcome that we would keep our home 2 years later the omsomdummon has thrown it out and in three years we are homless all through the incompitance of the finanical adviser im 63 my husband is 72 so life for us is on the streets me with diabetic and bob with enphasemeia can you help i dont want revenge but i do want is justice for us

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, not my area.

I will opt out for others.