Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

my wife has kicked me out and wont let me back in she thinks

Customer Question

my wife has kicked me out and wont let me back in she thinks i have slept with someone else and i have not can i force entry into my own home or live on my land
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have children?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have 3 wonderfull kids 17,13,and 9 i dont wont them to suffer hence why im asking you. however i need see my wife and be near them all

thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

?????

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can i force entry to get back in ? if not can i live on my land? or in my stables i pay for the home and is registered in my name and has been for 9 years

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Who has been the main carer of the children until now?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

house worth 650000 owe 520000

i am the only income provider my wife has cared for all the children while im at work

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer
My apologies for the delay I did not see your answer!
You are entitled to return to the property whenever you wish - breaking in if necessary - unless there is a Court Order barring you from doing so.
Such orders are generally only made where there has been violence - but of course allegations of violence are easy to make.
In general terms it could be better to try and discuss matters with your wife using Family mediation to discuss the way forward.
You do need to be aware that as she has been the main carer of the children until now that is likely to continue and it may give her the right to remain in the property (without you) until the youngest is 18
Claire