Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Www.lyoness.net Is this a scam?

Customer Question

www.lyoness.net
Is this a scam?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

First! I do NOT want a monthly subscription but I could not see how to delete this!

I ask if www.lyoness.net is a scam or not. They exact money and ask us to give away 'Cashback' cards and we get some % for each buy.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Hi, I can't wait any more now. Not sure if this is a 'Property Law ' question! Expect you send it over to whom it may concern. Thank you.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cancel please