Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

If i give you title register could you please tell me the history/background

Customer Question

If i give you title register could you please tell me the history/background of the property in the title? I am trying to find out whether the current owner may have restrictions on the lease.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is contained in the Title Register. I would like to know whether the people who registered the property have any rights of way.

A: Property Register
This register describes the land and estate
comprised in the title. Except as mentioned below,
the title includes any legal easements granted by
the registered lease but is subject to any rights
that it reserves, so far as those easements and
rights exist and benefit or affect the registered
land.
EALING
1 (13.12.1988) The Leasehold land shown edged with red on the plan
of the above Title filed at the Registry and being 316 Northfield Avenue.
NOTE: As to the part tinted blue on the filed plan only the ground
floor shop is included in the title.
2 Short particulars of the lease(s) (or under-lease(s)) under which
the land is held:
Date : 11 November 1988
Term : 999 years from 25 March 1987
Rent : A peppercorn (if demanded) and additional rent as
therein
mentioned
Parties : (1) Chandrakant Jivraj Rabheru
(2) Panayis Antoni and Christina Panayiotou
3 There are excepted from the effect of registration all estates, rights, interests, powers and remedies arising upon, or by reason of, any dealing made in breach of the prohibition or restriction against dealings therewith inter vivos contained in the lease.

4 Lessor's title registered under NGL333990.

5 Unless otherwise mentioned the title includes any legal easements granted by the registered lease(s) but is subject to any rights that it reserves, so far as those easements and rights exist and benefit or affect the registered land.

B: Proprietorship Register
This register specifies the class of title and
identifies the owner. It contains any entries that
affect the right of disposal.
Title absolute
1 (15.06.1993) PROPRIETOR: PRITPAUL BHAMRA of 316 Northfield Avenue,
Ealing, London W5.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

They are referred to as being in the lease.

What does the lease say?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

From the information the is provided. What kind of leases do i have to order to find out whether or not there is a restriction on subletting?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry i forgot to mention. The lease was lost many years ago and the owner does not have a copy.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The link you provided me does not direct me to the specified page. .From the link you provided me I have the option to buy the title plan or register plan for both freehold and leasehold. There is no option to buy the copy for the full lease.

I might have to fill an Oc2 form to HMLR to request the official documents. Is the Lessor's title registered under NGL333990 or NGL566397 the same as the lease deeds?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

333990 is the freehold or headlease.

It is worth getting 333990

Solicitors
do not use the same link that I gave you because there is a solicitors only website.

The
lease will not be available online but even solicitors can only order it online
and it takes a few days to arrive.

You are
faced with using OC2 . Solicitors never use OC2. I havent used one in 20 years