Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

if one cannot find his landlord for 8yrs and also all house

Customer Question

if one cannot find his landlord for 8yrs and also all house maintenance is done by the tenant.what action can the tenant take to take over that property?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

What type of tenancy agreement do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it was a short hold and that all i have to date

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Have you paid all rent up to date? To whom?

If you pay rent why cant you find landlord?

Does the lender have a possession order?

We need full fine background details please not just a few disjointed facts hanging in ,mid air. I am online and offline all day so please bear with me