Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I live in a maisonnette on the first floor. It is leasehold.

Customer Question

I live in a maisonnette on the first floor. It is leasehold. The lady who lives in the ground floor flat is the leaseholder. The road is an unadopted road and we are having trouble parking outside the house. It is a detached property with a shared drive at the side of the house leading to garages at the back. At the end of her front garden there is a extra piece of land as a grass verge which she owns. This is about 1 metre wide and runs along the length of the house. The opposite end of the shared drive, she has a hardstanding area which she only uses to put plants on. To stop us parking on the road outside the house, she is preparing to get a dropped kerb the length of the front of the house. Are we still legal if we continue to park on the road outside. The dropped kerb can no way be interpretted as an entrance to a driveway.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have two questions then,

1) If i cancelled the question, would you refund my money in full?

2) How long do you estimate it would take to get an answer to my question?

Once you have repled I will make a decision.

sue

Hello Sue,

Yes, if you request a refund we will process it for you.

We had some site issues earlier today which may have meant that experts did not see your question. I think it is worth my continuing to search for a bit longer, but I can't really give an estimate of time, I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Nicola

I would appreciate if you could look for someone who may be able to assist me.

Sue

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Sue,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Nicola

Please could you close the question and refund the money I have paid in full.

Sue

Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

I have been asked to look at this for you. I am sory you have had to wait so long for a response. Could I confirm however whether you still wish to proceed in view of your above post. If you prefer a refund at this stage I will of course happly refer the matter to customer services to process on for you.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your patience.