Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

i am looking to purchase a park home on a new plot, can you

Customer Question

i am looking to purchase a park home on a new plot, can you tell me if i would be liable to pay a cost for the lease as its not freehold
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Can we have full background please? Are they asking for money for a lease?

Is this in any way a mobile type home?