tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with 9 years experience of advising on property issues.
73598664

I have been served with a notice under section 25 of lanlord

Customer Question

I have been served with a notice under section 25 of lanlord and tenact 1954 and I am a protected tenant under 1954 lanlord and tenant act. Can I under the section 30 (1) ask the court to grant me a tenancy and bear in mind my current circumstrances or under section 24 (1) to ask the court to grant me a tenancy?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Are you a business tenant please?

tdlawyer :

If you are a business tenant, then you need to service notice in accordance with the 1954 Act to counter the notice served on you by the landlord. You must use a specific form, which if Form 3 on this link: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2004/1005/made?view=plain

tdlawyer :

If you're here, I'm happy to discuss this with you?