wingrovebuyer
wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience
22732369

Good afternoon, My Garden Shed is at the bottom of my Garden

Customer Question

Good afternoon, My Garden Shed is at the bottom of my Garden which was here when we moved in.My neighbour is saying when it rains the water is going onto his fencepost and rotting it.
He is saying the shed is overhanging onto his property (roof part) which we do not think.
The neigbour has said that if we do not move the Shed he will have the legal right to remove the overhang which he says is a trespass onto his property. What I find strange is that we have lived here fo 6 Years and it has taken all this time to point this out.
How do you suggest I approach this.Thank You Stewart Lunn.
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 4 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello. Do you know how long the shed has been in that position? Would it be for more than 20 years?