Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

i am paraplgic and have various other complaints my neighbours

Customer Question

i am paraplgic and have various other complaints my neighbours think they own the shared drive they constanly shout abuse at me and my cares when i park my adapted van on the street to lower my lift they run out and swear and shout at me when i leave the house this distresses my autistic son also last i have told the police i cant sleep with the fear last nite i have a cast iron gate further up the drive that has been in situ for 7 years that goes between the houses it protects the garages and most off all the gardens and my son from getting out off the garden on to the busy road as he has learning difficulties they took half the gate down exposing my son to danger and leaving me feeling very vunerable this is for no reason except to distress me ms c cooke
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?