Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have occupied my flat for some 11 years now and within two

Customer Question

I have occupied my flat for some 11 years now and within two years ago the ownership changed hands. At that time I signed the usual annual tenancy agreement but since then, noting. So no contract, no lease agreement - where do I stand in terms of security?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What type of contract did you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Never before rented property in this country having lived here since I arrived but I signed it annually and it laid down that the Landlord had to give me 3 months' notice and I had to give 1 month - amongst all sorts of other things about fixtures and fittings, deposit etc. I was always told this was an Annual Tenancy Agreement

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.

Just to let you know, this type of contract isn't my area but I've opened The question up so others can help for you

All the best