Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

my landlord are wanting to terminate my lease as they say my

Customer Question

my landlord are wanting to terminate my lease as they say my property is not maintained to there standard, i contest this as the house is good order and they have not given me any pre warning regarding inspections, do i have rights in this matter? i feel they are trying to evict me so as they can ask more for the property as they are getting more money from the people who have moved in next door. any advice would be great., thanks
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What type of contract is it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is a private rent agreement for a residential property, term is 18 months and all payments have been made
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.

Is it entitled AST?