Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

We are trying to sort out a lease on 7 acres of grazing land

Customer Question

We are trying to sort out a lease on 7 acres of grazing land that we have occupied for 30 years. We do not want to accept an annual grazing licence (this will affect our rights to adverse possession) but need more long term security for say a lease of 30 years. We need to know if there is any reason why the freeholder is unable to let the grazing land to us for this period of time so long as it is excluded from the right to renew after 30 years if you understand the point
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i WILL WAIT FOR AN ANSWER

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

continue search

Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Can you give some more details please? What have you used the land for, who owns it, why do you think you may have adverse possession and why are you now willing to accept a lease?

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.