Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

leasehold property at tudor street glanrhyd ystradgynlais swansea

Customer Question

leasehold property at tudor street glanrhyd ystradgynlais swansea sa9 1an at anual feepayment of £1.94p per annam
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello. What's your question please?
JACUSTOMER-01dpsmp5- :

what in yourr opinion would be a fair price to pay for the freehold of the property

wingrovebuyer : Sorry - I can't possibly answer that question, as it is one of value, not legal opinion, and I am not a valuer. Sorry! I'll opt out, but I doubt anyone else on here can help in this case.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

It may also be difficult because I'm not sure your question is one that can be properly answered on a remote service like JustAnswer.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.