Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

the estate agent issued a termination of contract after we

Customer Question

the estate agent issued a termination of contract after we were disputing on their services.

My question is if they provide the notice within the end of the month (before the next rent collection payment date) are they entitled to collect the next month rent and draw their commission out of it even after my objections?

Or does the notice period window if it spills over the next month they are entitle to the next month rent commission too?

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what does the contract say about termination?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.