Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am applying to enforce a charging order for the sale of a

Customer Question

I am applying to enforce a charging order for the sale of a property. This will be in the High Court, Chancery Division. Which form should I use and where can I find it?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer. My name is Tony and I shall help you with this.

tdlawyer :

To enforce a charging order by way of sale you need to issue a Part 8 Claim Form.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.