75100385

at the rear of house the boundary adjoins our neighbours, this

Customer Question

at the rear of house the boundary adjoins our neighbours, this has been the case for 130 years, we have for the last 13 years and as far as we are aware we have freely had access through our neighbours rear garden to the land at the rear of the surrounding houses. There is a gate at the side of a property boundary and another gate at the far end of our neighbours boundary. There used to be a garage in the rear of our neighbours property but at the side there was a side concrete path which we used to access to reach the rear of our property.

This garage was removed in 2003 and we have for the last 10 years carried on using this access suddenly our neighbours have informed us that we no longer have right of access across their land.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Did the previous owners have access before you please?