How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2447
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

HI I am hoping you can help me I have been doing my family

Customer Question

I am hoping you can help me I have been doing my family tree and know that money was left to my late farther and his brothers and sister,i would like to know if I knoe the solicitor would thay tell me thank you. [email protected]
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Are you asking how you can find details on the money that was left?

Was the estate based in Northern Ireland?


Related Property Law Questions