Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been to court over the erection of agate that has been

Customer Question

I have been to court over the erection of agate that has been erected on land that does not belong to the people that erected it.The Judges order stated that in the event District Land Registry rule that they are not the owners of the land, the Defendants Agree to remove their gates I have been in contact with Land Registry and up to date land deeds prove they do not own any of this land.
I would like to know how I can get them to conform to the Judges order
or dos this judgement mean nothing.I have contacted the defendants and had no reply
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Are you saying that the Defendants have refused to comply with a court order?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes the defendants have not complyed with the court order case no 2yl51542

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Were the land reg deeds not produced in court?
Was it accepted that they dont own the land?
The word "rule" implies a dispute