29905560

Hi, I need some sort of agreement drafted for me similar to

Customer Question

Hi, I need some sort of agreement drafted for me similar to a non disclosure

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please provide more details of your situation.
JACUSTOMER-tntl4wqq- : I had a dispute with landlord over our deosit. We have now come to an agreement. I need some sort of mutual agreement for both parties stating that we have full and finally settled and if any parties decide to persue any form of legal action or act an accessory (witness, etc) in relation to the property they will be liable to cover all costs of the proceedings and pay the other side compensation.
JACUSTOMER-tntl4wqq- : And they will be liable to cover all costs legal, etc no matter the outcome.
Ben Jones :

ok you have posted this in our employment law section but it not an employment matter so I will opt out and transfer it to the correct section.please do not respond in the meantime, thanks