How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 48193
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Hi, I need some sort of agreement drafted for me similar to

Customer Question

Hi, I need some sort of agreement drafted for me similar to a non disclosure
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please provide more details of your situation.
JACUSTOMER-tntl4wqq- : I had a dispute with landlord over our deosit. We have now come to an agreement. I need some sort of mutual agreement for both parties stating that we have full and finally settled and if any parties decide to persue any form of legal action or act an accessory (witness, etc) in relation to the property they will be liable to cover all costs of the proceedings and pay the other side compensation.
JACUSTOMER-tntl4wqq- : And they will be liable to cover all costs legal, etc no matter the outcome.
Ben Jones :

ok you have posted this in our employment law section but it not an employment matter so I will opt out and transfer it to the correct section.please do not respond in the meantime, thanks