Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have legal access (in my deeds) to my property via a privately

Customer Question

I have legal access (in my deeds) to my property via a privately owned lane. The neighbour opposite me owns the lane. He has allowed shrubs to overgrow into the lane restricting access to my property i.e I have to inch out and turn back and forth several times. he is now having a wall built further out into the lane which will compound the problem. How do I stand?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

What is the exact wording in the deeds?