75100385

1.I am in Penzance Cornwall, and my house is in South end on

Customer Question

1.I am in Penzance Cornwall, and my house is in South end on sea to which to date all my questions refer , and you have very kindly answered these excellently. Can my best friend represent me in Court, could I give her a letter of authority with my evidence file would that suffice?
2., or do I have to give her a power of attorney? I did not particularily want to go all that way to Southend on sea? thank you very much

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Alex Watts :

What type of matter would it be in Court? Criminal - or Civil and if civil is it small claims or some other matter please?

JACUSTOMER-k0pb1vln- :

My question refers to the SAME case, on which you have answered questions before." Romanions being let in by Estate Agent, with out my consent and permission and adequate checks". This question refers to the SAME CASE..

JACUSTOMER-k0pb1vln- :

I should be grateful if you would please answer it thank you very much.

Alex Watts :

Oh yes I remember. Your friend can ONLY represent you if you attend Court and then it would be at the discretion of the Judge.