Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

my sister she is a single mother with four children and she

Customer Question

my sister she is a single mother with four children and she is living in a renting house in london but she is not getting any housing claim from last 4 yrs bcoz that house is belongs to her ex husband brother on the basis of this the local council has refused to pay any benefit to her she has been file the case against the local borough also and loose the case in the tribunal on the same objection that the house is belongs to her relatives.

now she is default in the rent for more than £27000 and landlord want to file the eviction suite against her so please advise if there is any expert solicitors who can able to get all rent arrears paid by the local borough on no win no fee basis as she couldnt able to make any payments now.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your question
My name is Claire and I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When you say the Landlord you are referring to her former brother in law?
How did she come to be his tenant?
Claire