75100385

on 15th sept he pushed my head on to his penis! whilst going

Customer Question

on 15th sept he pushed my head on to his penis! whilst going through the dv form they asked a question about sex and i told them they then classed that as rape! they were continually asking me to attend the station and that i would be helped. he has now denied the incident saying it was consensual it was most definately not! the outcome of this is they are carrying out an investigation going to talk to neighbours friends and family his intention originally was to move back in after i gave him notice to vacate on 5/11 which he accepted after reluctantly involving the police i now have to vacate tomorrow

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : This sounds very upsetting, what is your question of me about this please?