Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

need to register charge on the property jointly occupy with

Customer Question

need to register charge on the property jointly occupy with my partner, not married . partner now wants to split-up property unregistered. would like to know if I can do Class F form K2 land charge for rights of occupation to protect my right to live the property pending action. had been advised by land register that have to be married. anything I can do to protect my self until we have settlement.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends. 
Do you specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just would like advice about my question above. thanks

regards

Lilyana XXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not satisfy with information req credit on my account please.