Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  UK solicitor holding an England and Wales practising Certificate.
28732269

Where can I get a Boundary plan of 27a Parklands Malmesbury

Customer Question

Where can I get a Boundary plan of 27a Parklands Malmesbury SN16 0QH
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your patience.

The Land Registry registered title for the property will contain a plan showing the extent of the legal title for the property.

You can download a copy of the registered title and the title plan from the following Land Registry find a property service:-
https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_SjzS0tDQwMTIxMjLXj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0c6McFQH3SLFU/

You will have to enter the address and postcode and then the registered title number should be displayed, from which you can download a copy of the title and plan.

There is a small fee, about £3 for the register and the same again for the plan.

Good luck.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom