vincent2013
vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
74366787

we are in a dispute with our next door neighbour over surveyors

Customer Question

we are in a dispute with our next door neighbour over surveyors fees we had an agreement that he would pay my surveyors fees which he as failed to do I have tried to come to some agreement with him to pay over four months with no response we have got it in writing that he agreed to pay the full amount which is £1,071.00 which I have had to pay could you please advice on going to small claims court thank you
Expert:  vincent2013 replied 3 years ago.

vincent2013 :

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.

vincent2013 :

So, am I correct in understanding that you had a party wall agreement and, as part of the award, your neighbour had agreed to pay the full cost of the surveyor, being £1,071.00? How long has this being going on and what was your most recent communication from him?

vincent2013 :

Hi there. I just wanted to check whether you were having any difficulty with the "chat" interface. Please do let me know if you are still there.

Hi Dennis. Just in case you were having trouble with the "chat" interface, I have switched to Q&A. Is that better? I know that some browsers have trouble with chat.

Just let me know when you want to pick this up again by writing a quick line and hitting respond.

Best