Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

we have had our land measured by a chartered surveyor but our

Customer Question

we have had our land measured by a chartered surveyor but our neibour insists that their findings are not valid,we have tried to compromise with him but to no avail
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Could we have the full background to your situation please?