Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

i have been a tennant in an industrial building for five years

Customer Question

i have been a tennant in an industrial building for five years the property is being sold what rights do i have
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ihave been a tennant for five years my lease was not renewed 2 years ago the property is being sold what are my rights do i have to move

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

Are you on a lease or a licence?

Do you have exclusive possession of the building?

What was the initial term?

I need the full background in respect of your tenancy please. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm very sorry but Law Denning is no longer available to answer questions. I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning, yes I'm ok with waiting for an answer but in reply tp the previous questions asked.

1. I am not on a lease or a licence.

2. Initial term was 3 years.

Chris

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Are you in your fixed term please?